Friday, May 2, 2008

The End?

It's the end of another year.
Again, time flew by without a warning.

Why is it still chilly out? Where is our sun?

My roommates are all out, leaving me alone in my room...contemplating the changes that I've struggled through this year.

Bitter sweet memories..
memories I wish to forget,
memories I wish to never let go.
All of them have constructed this great year that I've lived.

It's been nice Oren Gateway, but it's time for me to move on to a reality home.
No more luxurious facilities. No more super duper white painted walls.

Goodbye Seniors '08. I cannot imagine my college life without you guys being around next year.
It's been great comrades.

Choir concert tonight. And then a great tour beginning on Sunday all the way through May 14.
Thrilling.

Now, back to packing.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: