Saturday, May 24, 2008

Is it about me or you?

Will this questioning ever end?
Lately I've been feeling as though everyone has been nothing but fakes.
Truly, there must be more to relationships besides taking advantage of one another.
I have always heard of the nice people that are only nice to earn your favor.
But I did not know these kinda people live so close to me.
Heck, I've been meeting quite a few of them lately.
and they happen to be people that I've once called "friends".
Friends that are only in it for the $$$ or sumthin.

Question: Why are we so desperate to have relationships?
Question: If we are desperate for relationships, how did we become so resistant against broken relationships?
Question, Question, QUESTIONS!!!
Are we having relationships in order to acknowledge and love the people around us? Or are we in relationships to fulfill our own needs?

Oh me, oh my...

Come to think of it, all the relationships that I've had in Malaysia no longer exist. There were no hurt feelings, no fights, no anger...
but there was just no more me in their lives, and no more them in my life.


Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: