Saturday, May 2, 2009

Graduated

I've graduated.
With 3 honors.
and a diploma in Music Performance.
How amazing is this?

I am no longer a college student.
And I've graduated debt free.

Praise the Lord.

I've worked hard, but oh man, God really made it happen for me.

I just want to take this time to thank all the Augsburg faculty and professors for all the hard work that they've put in making this happen.
And to my Mac Phail family....
All the kind smiles and hopeful laughter that we've shared together.
Without you guys, I would not have made it.

I can actually leave this campus with a content smile on my face.
I've gotten all I needed out of this college.
And I hope that I've given and will continue to give just as much in return to this college.

With love,
Evelyn Tsen

4 comments:

Sophie said...

Congrats! All the best for the next phase :)

YeeLing said...

jsling are you done with blogging now? or are you going to continue?

YeeLing said...

and YAYY YOU GRADUATED!!!! XD finally? :3

*~estherrrr~* said...

Congratulations!