Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last Repertoire Test Ever...maybe

I just took my last test.
Hmm...am I qualified to graduate with a Bachelor's diploma from the music department?
Let's hope so. It would suck to fail your very last music test on the very last day of school. lol

Anyways, yes jie! you're right.
When I grow up, I do wanna be a child! =)

Have you watch the movie of Benjamin Button? It kinda contradicts that thought.
Makes you wonder if you really wanna become a child again when you grow old.

So, guess what? My dad's arriving tomorrow!! I get to finally see my dad again.
yay!

And he's gonna hear me sing for the first time. Ain't that cool? I'm singing my Poison Aria from Gounod's Romeo and Juliette.

Let's hope he'll like it and applause. Otherwise, I might have to end up drinking the potion.
NAH! Joshin!

I'm sure you're all wondering how it feels to finally graduate huh?

Well, it feels awesome.
But I'm not quite sure how a graduate would feel post graduation.

I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

love,
Evelyn Tsen

No comments: