Wednesday, February 6, 2008

BIG FAT Perfectionist

My battle against Evelyn has brought me to realize what a a hell of a perfectionist she is.
Everything must be perfect...carefully analyzed. Left-brained.
Otherwise, run away when things are beginning to go the wrong way.
Why can't she JUST FREAKING DO IT and LET IT BE??!!

It's a Wednesday. Everything that happens here on out will determine the fate of my week.
So far, it's been mediocre.
Mediocre's a good word for Wednesdays.

Oh Mr. Sun, where art thou?

Love,
Cabbage Wabbage

2 comments:

Hang Pham said...

It was pretty sunny today. You just havent been out enough, Eve? By that, I meant you have been working too much inside :)

AC said...

Wish you a Happy New Year!
Some how I feel the resemblence of our careers. Ultimately getting worked until we are broken down. But I have faith that one day you will shine brighter than the rest because you are able to pick yourself up each time you fall. You certainly are not perfect, nor do you have to be, but we are to be the best we can be. Because there is only ONE who is perfect. Take good care my friend.