Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Not the end of the world...yet

This is it. The day that will decide my financial status for school next year.
I'm all dressed and dolled up to face the panel of Music Department faculties at noon.

Gotta collect myself and gain my focus at work today. *Deep Breaths*

So Valentines Day's on the way.
Anyone's seen a cupid yet? Let me know coz I'm gonna give it a good beating!

*And we exhale*

Funny side track: I'm watching a girl applying make up in her car. Ok, yes, I can be creepy too sometimes.

As I watch the fluffy snow flakes sprinkling down,
I feel the distance and the closeness between humanity and nature today.
I wonder if I am experiencing what Minnesotans from a century ago experienced.

Who else feels like a day is no longer 24 hours?
Can I have 6 more hours in my day please?


Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: