Sunday, February 24, 2008

Homesick...

Grouchiness.
You know in your head that you really should be working on your project or some sort of assignment right now, but you're feeling way too grouchy and whiny to get the assignment out of your backpack.
That feeling of negativity. Paranoia...
You look to the left...to the right...
What the hell am I hiding from?
Myself.

I am obviously typing this post to kiss my time away.


Anyhow, so I then decided to take a sip out of my Sobe glass bottle.
Cranberry Grapefruit's my favourite!
Oh look! I just spelled favourite like a British would.

Three things that are circling in my head as I babble my time away:
1) URGO apps
2) Next year's apartment
3) Blank.

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I had a splendid one. I wish it would never end...

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: