Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Letter to the Night mouth guard company =)

To Whom It May Concern:

A couple weeks ago, I purchased ____ Night Guard not knowing that I have pre-TMJ symptoms. The morning after I tried it on, my jaw was extremely tense to the point where I could not open my mouth wide.
Now, I am writing to request for a full refund on my guaranteed fit night guard.

Thank you for your time and service.

Sincerely,


HAHAHA....yea, so I could not open my mouth the day after. It was probably one of the scariest days of my life.
Oh, you can't even imagine how painful it was. It clicked super loud before I could actually say AAAHHH!
It took two days to loosen up..
Yea scary. Not gonna try one of those things ever again.

Happy October guys!
30 more days till Halloween!!! YAY!

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: