Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas

The day we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, who came down to earth in the form of a helpless babe.
Beautiful.
A God so powerful who chose to be in a simple woman's womb for 9 months. Just think how fragile He was.
Do you believe this? Do you believe this story?
Sometimes I don't. Sometimes, I can't. And I'm a double-Pastor's Kid!
It's hard to imagine that a powerful God--who I don't really know, coming to me in human form in order to save me from my damns. He did all these for love.
Love. That is the biggest difference in Christianity. Christianity is not a religion, it is a love relationship between humanity and God. It's all about love. We are given a choice to return the love from a God who has chosen to love us first.
Yes, I am a hypocrite. I can be a selfish person, and I do not live my life reflecting a true Christian who knows this Love inside out.
But in defense for myself, I will say that no one is born perfect. And life is a process. Learning your imperfections day by day and challenging yourself by choosing to improve.
I hope everyone had a good Christmas!
I hope everyone is feeling the spirit of love!

Heartily,
Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: