Sunday, December 23, 2007

Let's talk about Psych

I find it so hard to believe how much our lives revolve around our mental stability.
We can easily change and create things through our imagination.
The power of imagination makes up and puts the pieces of matters together in our lives.
How scary.
The choices that we make revolve around 2 things, our will to change and the fear to change.
Humans naturally want to improve and change consistently. But we are the very same individuals that stop changes.
A tiny mistake made by our ancestors can be the very reason why your dad is abusive, your mom is a drunkard, you're socially awkward, and I lack in self-confident.
How powerful are we as human beings. The choices that we're given, the changes that we can create...our brains, imaginations, and bodies that could turn our imaginations into reality.
This exact thought scares me.
I lose my belief everytime I think of this.
For I refuse to believe that my life is in my complete control. No one can deny that there is a higher power hovering over humanity. The "spiritual realm".
We are not as powerful as we think we are...it could easily be just another one of our imaginations.

No comments: