Monday, December 10, 2007

Hopelessness

Faithful reader,
It is only when one acknowledges hopelessness, then can he/she define the meaning of hope.

I question, and search for the meaning of my life.
As of now, I am in utter confusion of my existence.
I am not hopeless for my future, for I am hopeful that one day I might see the purpose of my breaths...
...hoping that someday, I may have my own apologia to claim after.
As of now, I will not deny this hopeless sensations that I have. I believe that all will come clear in time.

Never deny your weakness.
Permit yourself to make mistakes.
If needed, over-do them.

As of the very next minute, I will patiently read my Voice Rep text book, and try to complete my very first procrastinated assignment of the week...


Heartily,
Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: