Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Break!!

Dear Stalkers,
It's finally here! Winter Break! WOohOoo~~~

So here I am sitting in the middle of my sister's dining table in Chicago.
The day after my last final, I cooked, packed, and cleaned up my room.
Next morning, I woke up, caught the Mega Bus at 7am (this was a story in itself), and arrived at Milwaukee around 1pm.

This feels so weird. It feels like I'm in a complete different timezone. I have 3 other sister and this is the first time we've gotten together in the past year--The first time together without our parents.

My eldest sister is pregnant for 5 months now.
The next time I see her, she'll have a baby in her hands.
It's finally sinking in that she's started her own family.
It feels like there are different versions of her in one body. She's no longer just my sister, she's a mom, a wife, and a soon to be pastor.
It's weird...

I guess it's true that seasons change, the old whithers and the new arrives...

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: