Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Epiphany--Confession Session 1

This is me:
a) I create problems before they become problems
b) I am afraid of my own voice
c) I am afraid of screwing up
d) The music I make is bigger than I am

I trust, I make believe, I fear...

Is it worth living in a world of fears?
Fear of not being able to revolutionize and leave a mark in this world?

Constant reminder: Fearing and hoping does not lead us to the truth. We must do and experiment.
It's all trials and errors, baby...trials and errors....


Cabbage Wabbage

1 comment:

Mismo's blogg show said...

Dear Cabbage W.

I feel that fear is for the ones that don't want to progress. Second thing is that being afraid of screwing up might make you fragile. Thus even if you do screwed up you won't be able to learn from your mistakes because you will be afraid of screwing up again.