Sunday, January 13, 2008

Settling Myself In

I have been so busy helping the Norwegians to settle in, I've completely forgotten about myself.

Today, I found myself running dry--thirsty and just in need of some attention.

Why does happiness leave so soon?

Do you realize that as soon as you objectify happiness, the essence of it disappears?

Once you begin creating beauty out of the beautiful, it betrays you and becomes an ugly being.

Recently, I've come into crossroads of my future options.

What happens when your passion does not match your talents?

Have you ever felt like you've lost your stand and grip in life?
Left in utter confusion of your existence in a world which you do not understand.

You weren't born and made by your own choice. But you're placed into a world in which you live through free will--the power to make your own choices.

That blows my mind! Who am I without this world? I feel like we've hand made this world--creating theories, equations and formulas of how we want our world to look like.

Pretty amazing and pathetic at the same time.

Oh, mamma mia~

Cabbage Wabbage

1 comment:

Benjamin Kasper said...

Oh Dante, "There are more things in Heaven and Hell then are dreamed up in your philosophies." And what exactly do you mean "your passion does not match your talents?" Are you having a crisis of faith with your chosen path?