Monday, January 7, 2008

Immortal Love is What I Seek

The faithful love I have just described below does not exist amongst mortals. If you wish to know more please do not feel reluctant to ask.

My dearest readers,
There is a greater life beyond what we can see.
It is the second day of my year in Augsburg.

Although not many has returned from their break, I am already feeling the excitement pumping through my veins.
My course load this semester is pretty heavy.
Here it goes:
-Foundations of Fitness
-Music of the 20th Century
-Instrumental Conducting
-Paul the Apostle
-Physics for the Fine Arts
-Augsburg Choir
-Voice Class
-Junior Recital
-20+ work study hours on top of this
Fuhh...I need tons of magical fuel to keep me running strong.

I hope everyone had a good New Years!

Heartily,
Cabbage Wabbage

2 comments:

Benjamin Kasper said...

Physics for the Fine Arts was a hard class but if you need any help with that class feel free to ask.

Anonymous said...

If you have seen Dr. Gabe you cannot say that such love as you spoke about does not exist amongst mortals. He is living proof that it does.