Thursday, January 10, 2008

Settling In

What a wonderful start of the day.
Although it may not be the sunniest day, there's still an adventure awaiting for me out there.

Did you know that it takes 43 muscles to frown but only 17 to smile?
LET'S ALL ACTIVATE THOSE 17 MUSCLES NOW,WHY DON'T WE?
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
There! Wasn't that easy?

I was settling in the Norwegian exchange students yesterday.
And decided to bring them out for bubble tea.
Result: Shock and Disappointment
Lesson: Evelyn must never again bring Norwegian students to cafes that sell drinks with weird black squishy round things in them.

1Sam 24:12 *May the Lord judge between you and me. And may the Lord avenge the wrongs you have done to me, but my hand will not touch you.*

Eat your vitamins and keep yourselves hydrated at all times!


Cabbage Wabbage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhahah I love this one.

I can only imagine how that must have been like.