Monday, November 17, 2008

Camping

This weekend, I had a chance to go camping with my lovely boyfriend up in Jay Cooke State Park.

It was silly to go at such a climate, but it was lovely despite the weather.

I will take whatever chance to get away from Augsburg campus at a time like this.
High stress. The semester's winding down so we know what that means.
Professors are starting to realize how behind they are, and are currently stuffing students' faces with piles of homework and papers.

Ah, I love it when the sun light hits the colors of Augsburg campus.

It's delightful. Ten o'clock in the mornings--my favorite time of the day.
Nothing should be rushed at this hour. The sun's normally shining bright, and most people are usually feeling awake and refreshed at this hour.

I am so glad to have a weekend of no worries. I will forever remember how the trees calmed me and taught me new ways of life.

God's creation is truly great and marvelous.

Everything has a purpose and reason to live on earth.

Honest, no lie!

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: