Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Practicing

Did not do too well in the practice rooms today.
I find it interesting how horrible practicing sessions may evolve into two different ways. You either find your focus and center yourself throughout the session, or you'll become a confused ball of anger and end up blasting yourself into pieces.
Well, that was me yesterday. I got angry. And my body was not happy by the end of the hour.
We'll have to find a better way to deal with bad days in the practices rooms next time.

SO, I'm having lunch with Aimee K. Bryant today.
With her recent CD debut, Becoming, her voice is apparently "silk and sandpaper: smooth and sweet enough to make you think you could be listening to an angel, with a touch of grit that brings you back to the street."

I don't know what a sand paper voice sounds like, so listening to her at chapel will be interesting.

Homework time!

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: