Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sick Again

Hello!
It is finally Thursday.
Woke up early this morning, about to get ready..I swallowed my first gulp of water of the day.
Only to find out that I have a sore throat.

Then my body just kinda went down hill from there on.
Why do I always get sick when I'm being the most cautious with my body?
I've hardly partied. I've been working out. Trying to eat the healthiest I can. Getting sleep....
What have I done wrong to deserve this cold???
Then, I realized. I was out camping in the woods when it was under 30. OH yea!

Nice, Evelyn...nice!

Note: No more camping when it's below 30 out.

Cabbage Wabbage

1 comment:

YeeLing said...

D: o no!!! yeeling hopes jiesling gets better!!
yeeling is sick too! a different kind though. yeeling almost got the stomach flu ><