Monday, November 3, 2008

Plagiarized short bread coookies fell through

So, I didn't exactly follow my initial plan for the shortbread cookies.
I did not have powdered sugar, and with the budget I have as a college student I refuse to purchase a pound of powdered sugar just to make short bread cookies, so I ended up using granulated sugar.
Anyhow, this is the recipe that I improvised on my own.

2 cups of flour
1 1/2 cups of butter
3/4 cup of sugar
1/4 tsp of baking powder
1/4 tsp of salt
2 tbs of ground coffee (preferably dark roast)
3/4 tsp of vanilla extract

Mix melted butter, sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and baking powder in a bowl.
Slowly add flour to the mix, and finally the ground coffee.

YUMMMM! They're so good. Not too sweet and perfect to have with coffee. =)

It's just Monday. This will be an exciting week.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: