Friday, November 21, 2008

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

After 4 years of college, I've come to realize how great sleep is.
I have also learned that No sleep = No brain power = Horrible performances = Bad grades.

I did my research and found this. Short-term effects of sleep deprivation:
* Decreased Performance and Alertness
* Memory and Cognitive Impairment
: Decrease your ability to think and process information.
* Stress Relationships: moodiness, conflicts
* Poor Quality of Life: unable to participate in certain activities that require sustained attention
* Occupational Injury: higher risk of sustaining an occupational injury.
* Automobile Injury: Each year drowsy driving is responsible for at least 100,000 automobile crashes, 71,000 injuries, and 1,550 fatalities.

Maybe I should send this information to my professors.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: