Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Food is my addiction...

SO something I've been noticing lately, whenever my hands are available and free from chores, I find them reaching out towards food. Why is that?
Its not that I can't control the temptation that food gives me, but its just impossible to tell my hands no...lol (excuses)

I just finished a whole thing of beef jerky that my aunt sent to me along with a very delicious pack of truffles and 30 dollars as a Lunar New Year gift.

It's the Lunar New Years.
If I was still in Malaysia, I would be paying the married friends and relatives a visit, wishing them Happy Chinese New Year. In return, I would be getting red packets stuffed with cash. You can really earn a lot of money during the Chinese New Year season. And also, a lot of weight.
Chinese loves to feed and feed and feed especially during celebrations. The fatter you are, the more fortunate you will you will be. Sadly, Chinese also have a very skewed view on weight issues. If you weigh more than 100 pounds, you will be called a fatty. Maybe that's why poverty spreads throughout China's population.

Anyway, I hope everyone's having a great semester.
This is going to be a great semester for me.

Please stay healthy.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: