Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Homesick

Thanksgiving's right around the corner. Once again, my homesick symptoms are back.
Loneliness. I wish my parents were here. I wish I have my family to visit this weekend.
On the brighter note: I am not alone. My sister's here. I have friends around. Not too many assignments. It'll be a fun weekend. I should be grateful with what I have. It IS thanksgiving, not mournsgiving.
Main reason to rejoice this weekend: Thanksgiving Sales!

Tonight will be my very first piano recital after taking a break from piano playing in the past 2 years.
I can tell you that excited is not quite the word to describe how I'm feeling right now.
Beethoven Sonata No.5 in C minor Op 10. No. 1

I love you, Beethoven! Don't haunt me if I screw this piece up tonight!

Cabbage Wabbage

1 comment:

YeeLing said...

yay! yeeling was there :D
yea yeeling was very homesick too that weekend. D: yeeling actually cried too but yeeling hid from jie sze ling. lol xP yeeling is good hider! :D woot! remember when yeeling was lil, i would always hide and laugh at u guys when u guys were worried about not finding me xD ahahhaha

ahh great times :P :P :P

yeeling cant wait till winter break!!!!!!!!!!! ^^