Sunday, November 25, 2007

Watch Me Leap

I'm a Junior in College. I'm 20 year-old.
It's finally sunk in. It's time to make my leap. What direction do I want my life to go?
Endless questions are streaming through my brain.
Am I staying? Am I leaving?
What does the U.S. have to offer to me? Does the U.S. have all that I need? Should I return home to pursue my career?
What is my career?
Time is ticking. The sand's running low.
Do I have all that to become the famous singer I wish to be? It all seem so impossible right now. So far away.

Oh, btw...Happy Thanksgiving you guys!

It's so weird how one mistake against a friend can effect the lives of 5 other people. This is truly a small world.
So, let's not forget to greet your neighbors with a smile at all times! =) A smile will make the difference.


A thankful heart is a happy heart.
Stay happy!


Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: