Sunday, November 4, 2007

No time

I hate how it gets dark at 5 PM. I need longer quality time with Mr. Sun.
I am currently on the verge to explode.
I keep telling myself over and over again. "Everything will be fine, Evelyn. Life is beautiful. All trouble will end and everything will fall into place"....

I have to:
1) read a book by tomorrow
2) learn 3 new piano pieces by next Saturday
3) write a review on my opera scene by Tuesday
4) call my sis to wish her happy birthday
5) figure out my repertoire for my recital next spring
6) find a pianist for my recital
7) finance my life for the next month
8) read
9) practice
10) write
11) work
12) read
13) practice
14) write
15) work
.....I have a strong feeling that I will never catch up with anything and half ass everything for the next 2 years of my life.

Anyone else feeling the tension pumping through their brain cells?

Ps: I would like to correct my statement on my ideal BF.
My current ideal BF would have to be: Yevgeny Sudbin
*SQUEAK!* Yevgeny, he is so dreamy....the way his fingers dance on the piano keys. The way he awkwardly smiles at his roaring audience. The sound of his piano playing oozes through my ears, trickles down my spines...

I would work my ass off and become a famous musician just to meet this man.
What a man, what a musician...

No comments: