Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dear Sodexho...

I've come to realize your role in my experience in Augsburg college.
Although not all Augsburg students may agree to what I am about to say, I cannot deny how much I miss you.
You have helped me to grow as a person, worker, and friend throughout the years that you have been with me.
You taught me how to stand up for myself against false accusations.
You taught me how to confront disastrous events (in and out of the kitchen).
You taught me how to work with uncooperative co-workers.
You taught me how to handle over achieving managers.
You taught me patience.
You taught me kindness.
You taught me pure love.
You taught me to find kindness and goodness in people that are stereotyped as "bad" and "corrupted".
There was beauty in every ugly moments that we've shared.
You taught me to find knowledge through the simplest lessons.
You gave me memorable friendships.
You became my family in Augsburg.

Now that you're gone, a part of my life in Augsburg has left.

Where ever you are, whatever you might be doing, whoever you are working with, I hope and know that you will be blessed endlessly and you will be able to influence another person the way you have influenced me.

Thank you so much...Kathy, Marilyn, Jack, Tracy, Bev, Mike, Jay, Kerry, Imani, Derek, BJ, and all of my Sodexho co-workers .

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: