Monday, July 21, 2008

My Center

A flat plane...
That goes on and on down the horizon.
I stand...
In the middle of this infinite platform.
Who am I?
I am an instrument that never cease.
I am a fountain of streams and streams of music.
I am an explosion of musical fireworks.

I am the center
Spinning in my own point.
And the rest orbits around me.

In my universe,
there will never be silence.
I can move whenever I please.
There will always be a lesson to learn.
The future hold only improvements,
Failures will not destroy me.

In my universe,
there will only be love.
Love to give and take.
to share and embrace.
Rejections will not be an issue.
I will always be ready to serve and be used,
but never be taken advantage of.

My universe only exist for my own,
no one else will have my universe.

No one else but the Creator has the key to my universe.
It belongs to me.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: