Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happiness Again...

I get really happy when I'm doing something that I am passionate about(mainly music).

Did I choose my passions?
Personally, my answer is No.
And maybe I did at some point when I was a kid, but I really don't recall that moment.
So,
what if a person has that same kinda passion for music,
but has never been and will never be exposed to music until the day he dies.

Will he ever be happy in anything that he does in life?
Granted everyone is passionate about more than one thing in life.
But if music is his main source,
and he was never and will never be introduced to music,
Will he die unsatisfied?
(Not knowing why he is unsatisfied).

Do our lives evolve around our passion naturally?
Like me and music.
I have been given the opportunity to be musically educated since I was 6.
And it just so happens that music is my passion.

Does everyone get this same kind of privilege in life?
Or am I considered lucky/blessed?

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: