Tuesday, September 30, 2008

That place.

I'm there again.
Wordless.
In confusion.
In doubt.

See, I'm trying to write a paper on this happiness course.
Trying to understand what matters most to me.
But I can't seem to put my finger on anything.

It's a very vague feeling.
Numb...it's a strong feeling, but you don't know what it is.
Something's bothering you.
But everything around you is all sweet and dandy.
Life is good.

I tell myself over and over.

Or is it?
Feels like I got too caught with the routine of how life goes.
I forgot to stop and smell the roses.

That reminds me. Chris Rice.
I should play his music sometime.

When you forget why you do what you do,
nothing really matters.
What sucks is that feeling
like there's no way out.
You're stuck in doing something that you don't really wanna do.

I know that's not true.
I can always change how things are in my life.
It's my decision.
But that groggy feeling just dreads you down so low sometimes,
you really have no motivation to find a solution.

Anyways,
gotta get that paper done somehow huh?

RIGHT!

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: