Friday, September 26, 2008

Is Life really all about happiness?

Thanks to Honor Seminar,
My mind has been circling around the idea of happiness.
Can happiness ever be obtained?

Is happiness about accepting the true nature of life?
Or is it about striving for something that you're passionate about?
I'm passionate for music,
But if I didn't have to go through this much shit and bumps in life for music,
would I still love it?
Without music, where would I find my motivation to live?
Will I still love music once it becomes a job?

If women are here to give birth and raise the future generations,
would we ever find happiness in becoming working women?
Or would we be happier in the safe decision of becoming house wives?

I know that I would have less stress if I could just let go of my dream of becoming a great opera diva.
I would find myself a fine looking rich man to support me.
Have family, and become a house wife.
I would have the freedom to do what I wish. Go where I want. Have what I want.

But the question is would that be a fulfilling life?
Would that be the life to die for?

I could go on and on....


Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: