Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sundays

What is it about Sundays that makes you feel like you have all the rights in the world to be lazy?
Kick off your shoes, sit on the couch like a big fat potato and munch on snacks all day long.
Sunday is the day to replenish your strength.
....
Really?
NO. NOT at ALL.
Just as much as you want your Sundays to be the day for rest, reality's banging on your head--screaming "DREAM ON" right into your ears.
Homework loads, grocery, laundry, planning, practicing, music searching. Yes, everything that I would've loved to be done with during the week gets pushed and squeezed right into my Sundays. Rush, rush , rush! Hurry, hurry, hurry! I'm just about to get a heart attack!

Someday, I should wish upon a star for the Sundays that I have been dreaming of ever since my first year of college.
Yes...that would be lovely!

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: