Friday, October 19, 2007

Damn you, Disney cartoons.

I have been deceived by Disney cartoons. Fucked up. So fucked up.
Girls, let's face it, Prince Charming, Prince Eric and Prince Philip do not exist.
They are all merely delusions made up by rich folks.

We give ourselves away too easily these days. Why are we seen as the needy gender and the ones who are incapable of living our lives on our own?
Over and over, we put ourselves out there like chunks of meat ready to be eaten by men. Just because he's smart, just because he walks around with a boom box, just because has some sort of status, just because he's hot, just because you've hung out with him for 5 hours the other day--These do not make him THE PRINCE.

So to help us needy girls out, technology is foreseeing the creation of a future robotic "perfect boyfriend".
Honestly, I do not like this forecast at all. Yes, I know that men these days are mostly shit pies, but who the hell wants to be loved by a programmed robot.
What kind of girl would be satisfied from being loved by a thing that is programmed to love her? That's such a bitch slap to females from technology.
Do we seem that vulnerable, needy and desperate?
Just imagine how they would even advertise these robots in the future.
"Girls, desperate for some loving tonight? Need someone to buy you flowers and compliment you more often? Need a manly shoulder? Here you go, have a robot! He can be your perfect boyfriend!"
My God...I am speechless...

I say technology should work on creating robotic "slave boys". Slaves that would clean my house, shop for groceries, drive me around, cook for me, and massage me everynight.
Yes, that I concur.

Enough day dreaming, time to get back to work.

.......Ah, if only I had a robotic "slave boy"!

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: