Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Let's Just be Friends *PEACE*

Dearest Stalkers,
Frustration blasting day!
Question: Can a boy ever be close/best friends with a girl?
Answer: No
Can a guy friend visit me at work without being suspected to have a crush on me?
NO.
I feel so pressured. All I want is just to be friends and share the world together.
Showing sincerity to a guy does not mean that I am interested in dating the guy. Does the world understand this? NO. Does the boy know? Sometimes. Do I suspect myself at times? YES. *Grouch*
Has this world been so cruel to people that once a person shows some care and sincerity in their eyes, you can't help but to fall right into love?
Instead of seeing a huge neon sign saying "DATE ME" on his head, why can't it be just "Hi, FRIEND!"
I think this is exactly why wonderful fuzzy friendships can get so awkward.

AHHHHHH!!
CABBAGE WABBAGE

2 comments:

Mismo's blogg show said...

About the question in my blog I'll have to say "no comment" ha haha. You should stop breaking people's hearts.

drumJx12 said...

I disagree w/ ur questions Evelyn. : /

Just find the good ones. Sure they're pretty scarce these days...but they just be rite under your nose...