Monday, October 29, 2007

Not Bitching, Just Questioning...

People change fast.

The only way to be consistent with yourself is by being true to yourself.
You will never know the world if you do not know yourself.
The million dollar question: What is life all about?
Answer: Yourself
It is not about being selfish. Nor is it about being selfless.
But..
It is about being selfish and selfless at the same time.
What do I mean? I have no frickin clue.
I'll let you know once I figure this one out.

My ideal BF: Philosopher+ Lawyer+Minister+Engineer
Anyone up for the challenge? haha.

Halloween in college should be called "Dress up like a Slut for the Wrestlers Day!"
Is anyone else concerned about the becoming of our world?

Cabbage Wabbage

1 comment:

Benjamin Kasper said...

I think that the answer to life, universe and everything can be answered in one quote: "'Happiness is the only sanction of life; where happiness fails, existence remains a mad and lamentable experiment.'- unknown." Just something to think about. If you are doing what makes you happy then you are on the track. But it only works if you believe in the message, otherwise it is just random words strung together. :)