Sunday, October 7, 2007

For Philanthropy's Sake, go Fuck yourself.

I am bitter today.
Some things are hard to give up, you know?
"I'll run the race to the end of the line" --I keep reading this everywhere these days.
What is the race? And what is the end of line?

Nothing is what they seem. Never trust first impressions.
There's this girl who I trained in in the Coffee Shop. She gave me such a great 1st impression, I thought she would be an amazing co-worker with amazing work ethics. It turns out that she's the laziest full of lies worker I've ever met. She came into work yesterday, looking wasted, and lied to my face that she was in the Emergency Room the whole night and had to get 7 stitches in her. "I can't work today." I don't remember how many times I've heard that phrase from her since I trained her in. Well yea, you know what? Someone just saw this girl partying the night before and was drunk off her ass. Bull. Full of shit. I hate people like that. She won't survive in the real world.
Something similar happened with this other guy in Honors.
I thought he was just another asshole from Honors. Well, last week, I bumped into him in a party. We ended up chatting for the next 5 hours till dawn. It was crazy. He's the nicest guy I've met. cool. really cool. Too bad his roommates had to make it awkward for me to hang out with him now. It sucks. I still think he's cool though.
Last but not least, my ex-bf who I've dated for the first two years of college.
My advice for incoming freshman girls. Never ever ever ever date someone in your first year of college. Nothing is ever what it seems. He might seem sweet, but he will torture you to the very end. Give it some time before jumping into stupid decisions. He won't ever be right with you if you never learn how to be right with yourself.

Alright, alright , alright..
For philanthropy's sake, I'll stop blabbering.

Cabbage Wabbage signing off....

1 comment:

Mismo's blogg show said...

Ok I get it you are angry, but what did philanthropy had to do with all this?