Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's snowing again...

So, I'm back in my room. Looking out the window...
I'm trying to understand. I'm trying to understand..I really am.
But each time I understand a little more, I feel further away further away from the truth.
I lose my sight on the purpose of life.

Never run away from the truth, it will always bite you up and swallow you down into the deepest part of his belly.

As a musician, you study about the great things that other great musicians have done.

You look at yourself, and realize that you have yet to contribute anything that's worthwhile in the name of music.

Disappointment. I would love to do so much more. But why do I feel as though it is impossible?

What is stopping me?

Myself.



stop worrying and starting doing for God's sake.

People are not what they seem. The world's never about fact. It's about the truth. What is truth? You are the truth. Nature's the truth. Strip away the materials, digits, currencies, possessions, obsessions...there's the truth.


Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: