Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sunny Day, ay?

I've decided. I'm ready to be done with undergrad studies.
I wanna study with people who care.
I wanna be able to have the time to study what I care.

I wanna see people of my level, who cares about the things that I care.
I need more schubert club competitors around me.

I wanna see what I can offer instead being safely "sheltered" in the Augsburg Community.

I don't want to have to deal with 3 jobs and 8 classes and no time for practicing anymore.

I want time. I don't want to deal with unnecessary worries.



Cabbage Wabbage

2 comments:

Hang Pham said...

I totally agree. School sometimes get s in the way, it made us so swamped that we dont even have time to stop and think about whether wat we're doing is what we want or not.

However, I also think school is very necessary. It made you think in a different way. You meet different people, encounter strange but interesting ideas... seriously school is to teach you how to think about things, not just teaching you things, you know what i mean.

anyway, 1 more year and you will be done, Eve!!!

JJ said...

3 jobs Evelyn?!