Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rainy Day, ay?

Doing everything with a positive attitude is hard.
Walking into a performance thinking that I'm gonna do my all to use my gift to the most refined last drop--is an impossible task. Well, of course its possible, but there's just so much that I can't let go.
I want things to be perfect, and so I try to control my gift.
Which is of course...completely pathetic.

Anyhow, I've learned a lesson...it will never be perfect! Even when you think that it is, it's not.

And, yea that's shitty. But life is not perfect to begin with. If it was, there will be no goal to reach. There will be no desire to strive in life.

Amen?

It's raining outside. Oh joy! Thank God I'm over with my depressed period of the month. Otherwise, I would be pretty frickin' pissed by now.

You know what this weather means? Hoodie and sweat pants day! yea baby!!!


Cabbage Wabbage

1 comment:

Hang Pham said...

at least we are striving for perfection, then somehow it will be close to perfect. better than we dont try, we'll never get to perfect! ;;)