Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Done with School?

I just completed my very last final yesterday.
It's weird to be done.
Do I really have the freedom to do what I like to do?
Can I finally do what I want to do to make this world a better place?
To actually be "productive"?

It's so weird to think that I've been here for four years, and I can finally leave and be my own.
No more dumb academic grading system.
No more stupid student worker jobs.
No more homework from dumb classes that I could careless about.
No more dealing with new roommates from small towns.
No more dealing with professors.
No more professors.
No more spending money on extremely useless but expensive textbooks.
No more maroon and white.
No more Res Life.
No more tuition fees.
No more coffee shop.
No more practice rooms.
No more knowing everyone around you.
No more college.

All of the sudden I feel...
overwhelmed.
Like I'm gonna throw up....

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: