Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Previous Posts

The words I use in this blog are all in the moment.

Sometimes, I don't even think about what I am or will be typing.

I just type and I do it as a paying job as well as for leisure.

So I must apologize before college ends for some inappropriate things that I shouldn't have exposed or worded in public.

And sure you can make assumptions of who I am since more than half the things I type in here are assumptions anyway.

However, if I did say certain things that you know for sure are false or offensive, I do wish to be called out.

I have always been one who makes wrong assumptions. So, I really don't mind being called out and corrected.

Just so you know ;)

Cabbage Wabbage

1 comment:

YeeLing said...

uh oh!! :P
cuz jsling no get paid anymore? haha