Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finding Words

As I sit here listening to Ben Folds' "Still Fighting It"
I'm trying to find words to describe what it is I'm actually feeling.
It's a cocktail of liberation and constipation.
All in a cup.

It's interesting how I'm currently listening to BenFolds.
Brought me back memories from freshman year.
Where everything Tyla and I listened to was Ben Folds.
I wish my entire college life was somehow video taped.
So I can rewind.
Go back in time and I don't know...
I guess there are so many things about college that I wish to remember more often.
And forget all at the same time.

Must grow up now.
Can't sit around.
Must deal with life like an adult.
And why the hell am I being so overwhelmed?
I have been doing this for the past 4 years.
I have been taking care of myself.
I know this...

...RIGHT! lol

OHH!! ben folds' soooo right.
Everybody knows, it does SUCK to grow up.
It hurts.

Cabbage Wabbage

2 comments:

kosune said...

when i grow up, i want to be like a child.

kosune said...

p/s that was me, jieji