Friday, June 6, 2008

Ostwald Exercises

***Imagination: The Magical "if"
-What if you were...
-How would you feel if...
-What would you do if...

1. -Choose a piece of clothing you seldom use.
-How do you feel?
-Let the feeling affect your face
-Sing a phrase from the song
-Let the clothing color your voice
-Look in a mirror: What kind of person are you?
-Play some music
-Move to it
-Use one of these imaginary you and allow you voice change to the different circumsances
What if...
-your left leg is rigid
-your neck was rubber band
-your arm is a rope
-you are on the moon
-you are in a desert
-you are under water
-you were a Czar
-you were a model
-you were a prostitute

Exercise for today:
These are 3 Juliet emotions that I will be trying to express:
1)Agitated
2)Confused
3)Aroused

Imagination journey for the emotions:
What if...
1)I have hang nails all over my fingers and I can't find a nail clipper anywhere
2)I am a lost 3 year old in a shopping mall
3)I was a prostitute, desired by a good looking man from the upper class

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: