Thursday, June 12, 2008

Great Movies

Recently, I've been able to watch amazing movies.
1: Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Yes, although it was obviously directed to Christianity, this movie was a great reminder for my spirituality.
It takes trust for Narnia to be renewed. It takes desire and thirst to see Aslan again.
It makes me wonder if I'll ever see Narnia. Am I trying too hard to see it...will I ever be able to have a child like faith and stop questioning my Aslan.

2: Kung Fu Panda
It was so fun. The secret ingredient is nothing. All you have to do is just to believe that you are special. Look into the mirror, and if you see yourself as nothing, then you are nothing. But once you see yourself as someone special--"the dragon master", then you are special.
Oh, Jack Black..u sure know how to put a smile on my face.

Back to research now...
Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: