Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Missing...

Silence
Boredom
Oh God, help me!
My mind is telling me that I'm a loser all over again.

Sitting in my room,
all alone...
trying to study,
but my mind is crowding itself with lonely thoughts.

I miss you.
The sweet moments that we've spent
seem light-years ago.

Sitting in my room,
all alone...
Do you wish to see me too?
I wonder.

Blue bird is not singing today
Such a cold cold day.

My plants
My only friends.
They are turning yellow.
Dying away like you have.
like the cherry blossoms by my window...

Dear one,
Will you ever return to me?

No answer...no whisper...
not even a breeze...
not even a smell...
Will I ever find you?
Have I lost you for good?

Come back to me
Where ever you are, what ever time it is,
Fly back to me
I am eagerly waiting...


Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: