Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Coming Soon....

I never thought that it was earthly possible for a 20 year-old college student to practice 6 hours everyday.
But time's ticking, and the sand's running low. I have no other choice but to whip my ass and put myself to work like a crazy horse.

One at a time.

I've decided to take a break from questioning...temporarily. I need to put my hands to work instead and actually make use of what I have.
It's a great feeling--being used.

Anyhow, my title actually refers to my upcoming recital.

To my faithful potential fans of classical music readers, you are all welcomed to sit back and relax on
April 3rd, 2008.
8:30pm
In Sateren Hall of Augsburg College.
Featuring Cabbage Wabbage, and a surprise encore to end a magical night of sparkles. =)

Oh, and FOOD!!

Be excited....

Cabbage Wabage

No comments: