Saturday, March 1, 2008

Perfectionism

Sometimes, the flesh and the conscience do not like the words from the heart.

There are times when I would feel completely confidence in the things that I'm doing, the decisions that I'm making, and life in general.
Then, I'll run into days when I'll find myself in the dumpster, pitying poor me like a pathetic lil' puppy.

It's tough to be a girl. Menstruation, PMS...all those good stuff...yip!
Females should get a week off from everything each month. That would definitely make this world a better place, wouldn't you agree?

So far, I've had piano lesson and did tons of homework today.
Anticipating a wonderful Concerto concert in the Orchestra Hall tonight! So I better get more work done.

Farewell, for now.....

1 comment:

Hang Pham said...

lol, i like your idea about women and their one week off each month.

very optimistic