Monday, March 31, 2008

In the name of love!

Let's drive out stupid boys from the face of this planet.

Where is the best place to find cowardly lost boys these days?
The answer is college.

Most college boys are pansies.
They like to think that they know what they're doing. They like to boast. They like to feel great about themselves.

But they are lying to themselves...most the time.

The truth is, I really don't mind stupid boys being stupid. I don't mind their ignorance. I don't mind that they're horny. I don't mind that they are all cowards. I don't mind them being egotistic. I don't mind them getting drunk. I don't mind their obsessions to their "good-looks" which they've worked so hard on getting.

What I do mind though, is the existence of a stupid boy who desires to have a taste of a smart, intelligent, down-to-earth and undeniably beautiful young lady.
SHAME on you, you ugly pig headed scum!

How could a pig like you come to such conclusion that you have the ability and courage to take the heart of a young lady?
What kind of parents is this world breeding? Parents who are breeding the worst kind of boys.
Scums. Sick people.


You are wasting too much time and space on earth.

In the name of LOVE, be gone you ill creatures!

Cabbage Wabbage

2 comments:

E! said...

<3 you

Mismo's blogg show said...

Wow those are some pretty strong ideas... Just for the record I am not trying to steal anyones heart... and I also consider myself in the more intellectual like wing of the society ... A little neutral, but with more liberal tendencies... I also support the free market... ha haha