Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Shelf at a Time

I've realized that I never complete any task/responsibility/activity....
I don't half ass...trust me, I'm a perfectionist.
This is the problem for over-achievers.
We want to do so much with so little time. We cramp them together and end up with a whole bunch of open ended-ness.
Today, I chose to take a break from my 8AM class to center my universe.

Carefully, Cabbage Wabbage made sure that she was patient with herself and allowed herself to do what she needs to.

I must understand that time is longer than how I perceive it. I must never put myself in a hurry position.
I am not in a hurry. What do I need to hurry for? The second coming? The end of the world? My death?
When my day comes, I will die and past away.
As of now, I must prioritize my mess. And organize it a piece at a time.

Please be nice to yourself.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: