Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Faith

I have yet gotten a chance to speak of my faith.

I have thought about dedicating an entry for God, but it seems like a rather ambiguous topic for me to touch on.

Music music music... That seems to be everything that I am ever able to speak of.
The truth is, I believe that there is something more powerful than music.
Music is just so speechlessly breath taking, who can deny the fact that there must be a Creator (somewhere out there) who planned and crafted this Music.
All I have been doing and will be doing for the rest of my life is playing Scavenger Hunt.
Shame on the conceited ones that credit themselves for the music that they make. Their attributions to Music are no different from their static instrument.

The Creator has dispersed the music unto the living earth and I am but a living creature eagerly seeking for "the precious".


Yes, that is all I can offer.

Cabbage Wabbage

1 comment:

Mismo's blogg show said...

Very wise entry. Good luck in your recital :)