Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Out to In

On Wednesday,
I had my second piano concert. Biggest piece I've played so far.
Debussy's Jardins sous la pluie. Garden in the Rain.

It wasn't my best performance. Couple bloopers here and there. Overall, an avarage performance.
...there is a deep point to this entry.

First of all, let me just say that Mac Phail has the most beautiful piano I've ever layed hands on in my entire life-->Not exaggerating
Each key had such a luscious feel--creating a sound so pure, I shivered.
Such a distracting beauty. I could not focus on my music at all. Yes, I got distracted by the beauty of a piano...I must be going crazy.

Then, something else happened while I was playing.
I transcended into a spiritual zone, which brought my mind out of my body... I could hear and watch myself like a spectator from a far away balcony...my fingers, hands and body were still moving the way they were trained to, but my spirit was not in my body. I literally had to force my way back into the body again.

...I must really be going crazy...

1 comment:

moly said...

you are not crazy
So
You are not crazy
you find sth that no one know
So
you discovered that
if you were in somewhere
So
find a way to take us to there
& also me!!!